To attend the retreat in-person this year, you are expected to follow COVID-19 protocols established by the Villa Maria Education and Spirituality Center, compliant with the state of Pennsylvania. The Villa cautions us that these protocols may change as the situation with COVID-19 unfolds, yet we are keeping you updated of the latest right here on this page so that you can prepare for your retreat. Although you are encouraged to read through these documents, here are some of the highlights of what you must agree to in order to attend in person:
- If you live outside of the State of Pennsylvania, you must show either proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result within 48-hours of arriving at the Villa. We recommend booking a rapid test at a local pharmacy or facility the day before you are planning to arrive at the Villa.
- You may be asked to have a temperature check upon arriving at the Villa.
- No shared room accommodations are permitted this year, which is why we are only selling single packages.
- Masks will be required to be worn at all times and appropriate social distancing will be required in our facility. We maintain to setting up the main space for these purposes.
- If you have been to the Villa retreats before, you may recall the main building where we had programming and ate our meals. That building is off limits to us this year because it is attached to the senior residents home. All programming will be contained to the meeting rooms of our dorm, Begel Hall, and our meals will be delivered to us there.
- Due to increased strain on their resources, the Villa is not able to make special dietary accommodations this year outside of what is on the resident’s menus. We will have access to a full kitchen and if you have special dietary needs, you are asked to bring what you may need accordingly.
- You will be asked to sign informed consents or releases from both the Villa Maria Education and Spirituality Center and ICM prior to participating at the retreat.
Contact & Health Info Form
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability