Irene M. Rodriguez, M.S., LMHC, REAT is the founder and director of Mindful Journey Center. She is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Registered Expressive Arts Therapist (REAT) with a Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling from Nova Southeastern University. She is an EMDRIA approved consultant and senior faculty of the Institute for Creative Mindfulness. She is also Certified Laughter Yoga Facilitator, Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR) Facilitator/Trainer and certified Dancing Mindfulness Facilitator/Trainer affiliated to The Institute for Creative Mindfulness. She is known for her ability to meet trainees where they are as they learn new concepts by building relationships with trainees that foster skills development with compassion and guidance. Irene began practicing in community mental health settings, going on to train extensively in addiction, trauma, EMDR, mindfulness and expressive arts as well as specializing in compassion fatigue. Her background in community mental health and trauma therapy translates to workshops and training that foster a sense of community, fun, and invite trainees to let go judgments in developing the necessary skills to help others.
Individual EMDR Therapy Consultation:
- Certificate of EMDR Therapy with ICM (initial 10 hours of required consultation): $80.00/hour
- Certified EMDR Therapist: $100.00/hour
- Consultant in Training: $125.00/hour
Group EMDR Therapy Consultation:
- Certificate of EMDR Therapy with ICM (initial 10 hours of required consultation) : $65.00/two-hour group consultation. Maximum of 8 participants/group.
Certificate of Expressive Arts Therapy Consultation:
- Individual Consultation for trainees completing their ten EMDR therapy training hours: $100.00/hour
- Individual Consultation for trainees completing only Certificate of Expressive Arts Therapy: $80/hour