All articles by Dr. Jamie Marich unless otherwise indicated.
Featured: Addiction as Dissociation Model (Jamie Marich & Adam O'Brien)
- Too Cautious or Not Cautious Enough: Dissociation Training (Teresa Allen), Redefine Therapy, October 2019
- The Future is Qualitative, Redefine Therapy, September 2019
- You Can't Shut Down Trauma, Addiction Professional, August 2019
- Before You Talk Shit About Another Addict, Redefine Therapy, July 2019
- Not So Much of a Rebel: Making Peace with the Standard Protocol, Redefine Therapy, June 2019
- Addressing Shame: The Color and Shape Set Up (Adam O'Brien), Redefine Therapy, March 2019
- EMDR Therapy and Addiction: The New Frontier (Stephen Dansiger), Counselor Magazine, Marich 2019
- EMDR Phase 2.5: Honoring a Wider Context for Enhanced Preparation, Redefine Therapy, February 2019
- Demystifying Dissociation: A Clinician's Guide (with Adam O'Brien), Addiction Professional, December 2018
- A Personal (and Professional) Take on Dissociative Disorders, The Mighty, December 2018
This list constitutes the mostly widely read articles by Dr. Jamie Marich and her collaborators available online on the subject of dissociation and trauma. We are not able to share peer-reviewed articles here due to copyright although please feel free to contact our office if you have questions about these. Visit all of Dr. Jamie's writings on a wide variety of topics by clicking HERE. Other clinical content is also available on the ICM Redefine Therapy blog.