Expressive Arts Resources
Sample Movement Facilitations
Dr. Jamie Marich & Friends offer sample facilitation exercises from the Dancing Mindfulness website.
Redefine Therapy Video Series
The hashtag #RedefineTherapy came out of Dr. Jamie Marich's 2015 book, Dancing Mindfulness: A Creative Path to Healing and Transformation. Watch the pilot film to learn more about the genesis of the hashtag and the movement (which you can also read about on our blog) and look out for more episodes and tales from the road about how folks are putting redefine therapy into action!
Expressive Arts Blog
The Expressive Arts blog hosted by the Dancing Mindfulness website.
Podcasts & Interviews
- Dr. Jamie Marich Interview on The Creative Psychotherapist Podcast, November 2021
- Dr. Jamie Marich Interview with Jane Clapp on “Clapp with Jane” Embodiment Podcast, February 2021
- Dr. Jamie Marich in Conversation with Dr. Cathy Maldiodi, January 2021
- A Dancing Mindfulness Teaching from Dr. Jamie, featured by Fr. Richard Rohr/CAC Weekly Meditation, December 2020
- Dancing During COVID-19: DanceFirst Member Spotlight with Dr. Jamie Marich, August 2020
- Light Up the Couch Podcast: Expressive Arts Therapy and Trauma Recovery with Dr. Jamie Marich, April 2019
- Olivia Pennelle interview with Dr. Jamie on Liv’s Recovery Kitchen, Process Not Perfection, March 2019
- Christine Valters Paintner of Abbey of the Arts interviews Dr. Jamie, November 2017
- Five Principles for Ethical Photography Use in Classes & Workshops,” Elephant Journal, November 2016
- “Making Body Diversity Visible in Aerial Yoga,” Adios Barbie Feminist Blog, August 2016
- “Dancing to Become Present: 4 Steps for Developing a Conscious Dance Practice, “Conscious Shift Magazine, August 2016