Erin E. Kelly, MSW, LCSW, RYT-200 lives and practices as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She received her Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Biology from Saint Vincent College in 2010 and a Master of Social Work from the University of Pittsburgh in 2016. As a graduate of The Institute for Creative Mindfulness EMDR Therapy Training Program, Erin is an EMDRIA Approved Consultant and EMDR Therapy training practicum facilitator. Certifications and trainings include:
- EMDRIA Certified EMDR Therapist
- Certified Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) therapist
- Certified Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) therapist
- Gestalt Institute of Pittsburgh Professional Training—Eta cohort (complete 2021)
- Registered Yoga Teacher (200 hour) in hatha yoga
- Level II Reiki practitioner
- Dancing Mindfulness facilitator
Erin is an expressive arts therapist and improviser working towards her Registered Expressive Arts Therapist certification under Dr. Jamie Marich. Clinically, Erin frequently blends evidence-based clinical modalities with the arts and holistic practices to empower clients to discover their own healing paths. As a current doctoral student at California Institute of Integral Studies, Erin is also exploring components of healing, vulnerability, and authenticity within the therapeutic relationship.
Erin currently owns a private practice in Pittsburgh, specializing in PTSD/complex trauma, dissociation, anxiety, panic, and stress-related disorders. Erin frequently works with survivors of sexual violence and chronic abuse (ritualistic, sexual, physical, and emotional) and is proficient in working with individuals involved in LGBTQIA+, kink, and polyamory communities. At this time, Erin sees clients from ages 12 through adulthood, primarily late adolescence through young adulthood.
Past clinical experiences include community mental health, sexual assault crisis center, court-ordered outpatient drug and alcohol treatment, individual and group outpatient therapy for mental health, psychoeducational groups for dual diagnoses (mental health and substance use), and crisis management. Erin has experience working with clients ages 5 through adulthood.
- $80.00/hour for individual consultation
- $60.00/two-hour group consultation (limit 8 participants)
- $35.00/1 hour small group consultation (limit 4 participants)