Tuition & Logistics
- Intensives: The cost and schedule of each intensive is listed on the relevant page or website. Please visit our Select Calendar of Expressive Arts Training Events for links to registration and schedules for the various eligible intensives. Currently no additional fees are charged for submitting the required supplementary independent study papers which accompany some intensive programs. Feedback on supplementary papers will take place as part of supervision if you are on the certificate track.
- Applicable fees do apply for supplementary EMDR Therapy consultation if you are using EMDR Therapy Training - Expressive Arts Therapy Module C towards your hours. See our consultation page for more information on EMDR Therapy Training consultation.
- The cost and schedule of eligible conference work or retreats with Dr. Marich are listed individually on her live calendar.
- Supplementary Book Hours or Abbey of the Arts Courses: A fee of $80.00 applies for any supplementary book project that you wish to have counted towards your total education hours. If your submitted supplementary paper/expressive arts project does not meet expectations highlighted in our competencies, you may be asked to resubmit and will be subject to an additional fee.
- Additionally participants are responsible for the cost of supervision.
- $80.00/hour individual supervision (may be completed in person or via teleconference to be determined with your supervisor)
- $350.00 for a block of 5 one-hour sessions of supervision (paid in advance)
- To purchase supervision hours, program participants should see our Supervision Page.
- Many of the courses we offer in the Certificate of Expressive Arts Therapy Program are eligible for continuing education. For more information about CEs offered please check the individual event pages, accessible through the Expressive Arts Therapy Select Calendar of Expressive Arts Training Events page.
- Mindful Ohio & The Institute for Creative Mindfulness is an approved provider for counselors and social workers by the State of Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage & Family Therapist Board (#RCS091306); this approval does not apply to home study credits.
- Mindful Ohio & The Institute for Creative Mindfulness is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. This approval does apply to home study credits for the supplemental portion of each course in which you need to submit a paper or project pending successful completion of the paper/project.
- Many licenses in many states accept APA credits towards standard continuing education. You are responsible for filling out any post-approval or pre-approval forms in your state of licensure and with the your board of licensure that may consider APA credits towards your continuing education. Please consult us with questions.
Interested in pursuing you Certificate of Expressive Arts Therapy with us? Click HERE to tell us more about yourself and a member of our team will be in touch!